I bought a sharper image mp3 which had an enclosed offer for emusic.I tried the offer and now seem to be locked into a service that I cannot access.

I have tried to contact their customer service but when you click on the tab you are led right back to the same page. There are no available numbers to call and it has been a royal pain.

Don't waste your time with this service because you will be gravely disappointed.I have to cancel my credit card to keep from being charged for a service that I cannot use.

Had an Experience with Emusic?

Comments

eMusicHelps

Hi,

I'm with eMusicHelps, part of our Member Services department. I can help. If you will email me at emusichelps@emusic.com, I can make sure that you are cancelled and prevent any further charges. Unfortunately, I cannot access your account based on your name on this site, so please include the email address associated with the trial you opened.

Thanks again and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

I look forward to assisting.

Jacob